Oklahoma Physical Therapy conducts Functional Capacity Evaluations for all neurological and musculoskelatal injuries using the Hanoun ER Functional Testing System. Oklahoma Physical Therapy uses licensed and trained Physical Therapists to perform all Functional Capacity Evaluations creating functional tests specific to the exact demands of the work to be performed or to discern the exact nature of the impairment’s effect on the ability to perform the job. We can accurately match the positional tolerances of a worker objectively to a production environment where performance on a time-motion basis is essential.
Hanoun’s computer evaluation system allows us to quickly and accurately perform comprehensive functional capacity evaluations based on the 3rd edition revised, 4th edition, and the most recently introduced 5th edition in compliance with the American MedicalAssociation’s Guidelines for the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment.
- Hanoun’s superior system is based on proven research, patented technology, tested protocols and standardized outcomes
- The Hanoun system uses peer-reviewed and published protocols for the assessment of strength and work capacity, which can determine a client’s readiness to return to work
- The Hanoun system offers cross-referenced validity. A patient’s functional testing can be evaluated against several factors in order to determine the consistency of their effortThe Hanoun system uses the Universal Task Master (UTM) and the Functional Range of Motion (FROM) systems, which are unique to the purpose of replicating job functions.
- The UTM allows the evaluator to create tests with infinite combinations of height, hand spread, hand positions, coupling, rotation to replicate any push, pull, or lift requirement of the job
- The FROM is the only position tolerance system available that has the ability to truly test an individual’s ability to the frequency required (i.e. occasional)
- Oklahoma Physical Therapy will generate a report with the client’s specific documented responses that are verbatim and objective within 48 hours of the client’s assessment.